Regan's new hat (which isn't new at all). We thought it was a cute picture. And here is a great oppertunity to update everyone. Yesterday the faithful Sable finally died. It gave out in Pleasant grove and steven poured some water in to the leaking radiator and drove to a block away from home where the poor thing finally died and Steven had to push it the rest of the way home. So now we have the joy of looking for a Minivan. Now I really feel old. Also incase anyone didn't already know April 3rd in the official due date for our baby. We find out in four weeks if we have a boy or a girl. Both the kids are healthy and growing and Steven is still enjoying his job. He is the main inspector for a job in Pleasant Grove and is designing lots of other projects I don't always understand. I just know they call him the dirty water man because he deals with waste water.
No comments:
Post a Comment