
Sadly enough this is the best shot we got of Brenden on his birthday. He really had a wonderful birthday despite what the look on his face might lead you to believe. Please take notice of the spider on Brenden's cake. I am very proud of that cake. He wanted a Spiderman cake and since I will not buy a store make cake I had to come up with something on my own. To make things even better both the cakes I made turned out absolutely delicious. I should have made three since we celebrated Steven, Brenden, and Mom Meyer's birthday however the thought of baking, decorating, and then eating three cake was a little overwhelming. Steven ended up the loner with out a cake however I did buy him a very nice Miter Saw to make up for it. He has already used it and it is coevered it sawdust like a good saw should be.
No comments:
Post a Comment