Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Proud Mother

I am now the proud Mother of a kindergartener. (If that is a real word kindergartener)
Brenden started on August 25th and loves it. He has make some new friends though he can't seem to remember their names when he gets home and if he does we have no idea what he is saying. (We are still working on that)

Now the best part. Bright and early on the first day of school I recieved a phone call. Now when I say bright and early what I really mean is dark, very dark and very early. Steven had decided that we had one too many deer in the world and took one out. So did three other cars after Steven's initial strike. The time had come to dust off the old superhero suit and save the day. I dashed out of the house with my three very sleepy sidekicks, mounted our trustee Oddessy and in no time we were at the scene of the accident.
Ok, enough story telling. Steven was fine but poor old relieable Bonneville was not. He was towed to the place of no return while Steven went to work. Luck for us we had rental car on our insurance so he has a car for the time being. We are currently shopping for a new car and for anyone who has ever car shopped that means that is all we are doing.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Chelsea and David said...

Brenden I can't believe you are in kindergarten that is so crazy. I hope you are haveing a blast!!! love you