Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Costumes

This year for Halloween Brenden really wanted to be Aniken. (He doesn't know he ends up as Darth Vader so please no one tell him) Regan wanted to be a princess. Brenden decided she should be princess Leiah. Which left an obvious choice for Mckay, Yoda. Yes I made all their costemes with stuff I had around the house. The only peice I bought was the gold for Leiah. Everyone keeps asking if Steven and I are dressing up. Yes and NO. Steven's work does a competition ever year for prizes. Mom had a Mark Anthony costume she had made for a dinner party so we borrowed that. I have decided not to participate. Lame yet resonable considering I really don't feel like making a costume for me.
Happy Halloween!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Nielson fam said...

Michelle, you made those? you are awesome! see you soon! Crystal