Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Surprising Return
So for all of you that didn't hear the Thursday before we left for Hawaii Steven's car was broken into and they stole his gym bag and lunch bag. Unlucky for us Steven keeps his Wallet in his lunch box when he works out. We spent the whole day cancelling everything and freezing our credit ect. Now for the interesting part. Today I recieved a phone call for a girl who said she found Steven's phone. She proceeded to tell me her sister was just arrested and she found his phone in her room. She decided to return what she could. I was very impressed with this young girl and it reminded me how many good people are still out there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Michelle,
I just noticed a picture you have lower down on your blog about a big pink building in Hawaii.
Chloe was born there. It's Tripler Army Medical Center. I've always wanted to show Chloe a picture of where she was born. Thank you.
Post a Comment