
This is just too cute not to share. Brenden and Regan were coloring after Breakfast with Regan's new markers. I took Mckay upstairs to get dressed. While I was in my room fixing my hair Regan came up. At first I thought she was wearing a mask. I thought, "Where did she get that mask from?" Then I realized it was all marker. She had taken her markers into the bathroom so she could look in the mirror while she did her art work. One of the hardest things about being a parent is not laughing at your kids when they disobey. I sent her to her room and that ran for the camera. I told her I was taking a picture so I could show daddy what she had done. Then washed her up. It would have been even funnier if I hadn't just given the lecture, "What do we color on? Only paper!" Before I let them get the markers out. For all parents out there, ONLY BUY WASHABLE MARKERS!!!!!
2 comments:
Michelle that is too funny. She looks so cute I laughed a lot when I saw that picture. Tell Regan she is a cutie for me and Mckay too!!
Hilarious!
Post a Comment