Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Mcaky's Birthday




Mckay turned 2 last Monday. She is now officially not a baby anymore. Although she still likes to be carried like a "baby cake." That is what the girls call being carried like a baby. We invited another family over and had hotdogs and cake.

Mckay loves books and there was no shortage of books this birhtday. I believe she was given 6. She insists that I read them all to her each day. I already have most of them memorized.

This was the only toy she even got this year. It is a baby this is suppose to say "bye bye" However you can't really tell that is what it is saying. It laughs and giggles too. It is a constant battle between the girls and we have to regularly remind Regan it is
Mckay's birthday present not hers. Lucky for us Mckay is good at sharing most of the time. I am sure a few more weeks and the novelty will be gone.

No comments: