They are just so cute you have to see them!!!
I spent all this week working on Halloween costumes. It keeps me busy and now that they are done I don't have to worry about them anymore. I can start on my other projects. I know Regan's costumes is different then what I posted before but it just didn't turn out how I wanted. So we made a few adjustment. Gosh they are the prettiest fairies! Not to brag or anything.
Brenden's costume was a lot harder to figure out. I had to make it so he could move and sit. After alot of cutting and re-applying peices I finally figured it out. I thought it turned out well for just being poster board and some old black clothes.

7 comments:
I love the costumes! They are so cute.
you did a great job!!
That last comment was me, not my DH:)
You did an awesome job! Go Super Mom! :)
CUTE! CUTE! CUTE!
Wow, Michelle, you will have to go into the business of making all the neighborhood kids costumes, you could make some good bucks at it.
My grand kids really look cute. Maybe you should come up to my house and trick-or-treat. It would be lots of fun. I could really dole out the treats......Love it.
Post a Comment