
Mckay wanted a Fairy party for her big 3rd birthday. So this was my take. The giant flowers are made of tissue paper. We had lots of balloons because Mckay LOVES balloons. And the usual cake and icecream.

My Fairy princesses.

3 years old! Way to go big girl!

I am so glad we didn't get her anymore presents then we did. She had such a hard time decided what to play with. If the trike had come with a basket I am sure she would have put everything in there. At least she did a great job sharing. Pretty impressive for a 3 year old.
4 comments:
How Fun, you did a great job decorating, I like your flowers. Mckay is the cutest fairy there is!!
Happy Birthday Mckay! I love the decorations. DArLinG:D
Look at you--super mom! Just wanted to tell you that Maylee talks about Mckay all of the time. She will randomly ask "Mckay go?" I then tell her that Mckay is at her house. This seems to satisfy her. Maylee must have had fun with her at her party. Too bad our kids don't get to play with each other more often.
Wow, that looks like a great party. I agree, you are supper mom, That flowers are very cute.
Post a Comment