On thursday Regan's Preschool had a little Mother's Day Program. It was adorable. They sang three songs, gave up handmade cards and a potted flower. Before I knew about the program I had scheduled Kennedy's 6 month appointment that day. So I put a big note on my purse that said, "11:15 PROGRAM" Not only to remind me but to give a hint to the doctor's a nurse to hurry up! It worked. I was home just in time for the program.
Regan and Mckay at Miss Marcie's Preschool.
I posted this one just so I show off my cute kids and the dress I made. (Kennedy was already asleep)
Yes, I needed shoes, and yes I bought them myself and had the kids wrap them. However I did get one very nice surprise for Mother's Day. After church I was treated to an afternoon of reading. I read The Guernesy literary and Potatoe Peel Society, recommended by Rebekah. It was written all in letters which I have always struggled to read. However the charaters and the subject was so interesting I was able to pull through and in the end I very much enjoyed the book.

2 comments:
So glad you liked the book. I think I recommended it to Robbie! I thought the letter format was distracting at first as well, but then I loved the characters so much that all is forgiven!
Previous post is from "A Birchell" HE HE
Post a Comment