Climb in bed with Mckay. She is impossible to get out! Mckay keeps begging me to let baby sleep with her. FAT CHANCE!
I can no longer vacuum my own floor. Kennedy will scream until I give her the vacuum.
She made this bed on the floor all by herself. She got the pillow off the couch, and the blanket from the ottoman and tucked herself in! Must be bed time.
Some other things I don't have pictures of: She loves to go the park and slide! She jumps on the trampoline with her sisters and swings in the big girl swing on her belly by herself. She is also getting better at communicating. No, no official words yet but she will point to the cupboard where I keep snacks and grunt till I give her one.
I know all the posts seem to be about Kennedy. I do have three other children just as adorable. However when they do something cute, some one always seems to get hurt. :) NO MORE ROUGH HOUSING!

No comments:
Post a Comment