Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter

I just love Easter. I have many fond memories of spending half the day dyeing intricate Easter egg designs. Then of course hunting for them over and over and over again. Now I get to make the same memories with my children. Only a little different.

Instead of spending hours dyeing eggs we spend 45 minutes. Each person got to dye three eggs. (Hey, we have to eat them afterwards.)

The kids had fun.

So did the Eggs.

Easter morning there were Easter clothes for the kids, along with a few needs, and even fewer candies.

Then after lunch the Easter hunt began. Everyone took a turn hiding the 42 plastic eggs.

They hunted eggs most of the afternoon and would have probably kept going if Dad hadn't said that was enough.
We ended the day with the chapter in The book of Mormon where Mormom explains the atonement and how each of us can partake of his mercy. I would say that was a pretty good Easter weekend.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Debbie said...

That sounds awesome. I think your kids are going to have great Easter memories, just like you do!