After school on Friday we had some of the neighbors over for a weiny roast. After we ate, the kids had a water fight.
Saturday we went to the Pony Express Day's Parade!
The girls went to a Pirate Party and came home with lots of loot!
After Kennedy's nap we went to the carnavil. It was so much fun. The kids and Dad went on the ferris wheel and some other rides. The local library was having a sale on books. A whole box for $5!!! I probably spent an hour digging through and I found some really great finds. I do have picture of the kids at the carnival but they are on my phone.
By dinner time we were all getting a little tired so we relaxed, roasted marshmellows, and listened to the Clint Black concert going on at the ampitheatre. Once it got dark the city lit fireworks. It was a wonderful way to start the summer.

1 comment:
That does sound like it was a great start to the summer. I can't believe how big all of your kids are getting. Tell them to slow down a little would you.
Post a Comment