Thursday, September 08, 2011

A vacation for everyone

I left my family Aug. 30th and didn't return until Sept. 5th. What I thought was a Vacation for me turned out to be a vacation for EVERYONE! Steven has been working so many hours this summer he enjoyed having a few days off. I heard he took lots of naps in the afternoons.

He fixed hair, he helped with homework, he even did dishes and laundry! I was very impressed with my man. When the weekend finally arrived he took the kids to Hogle Zoo with Grandma and Grandpa Meyer. Afterwards they headed up North to spend the weekend with them. Our little neice Autumn was getting blessed that weekend so it worked out. The kids had a great time and I believe Steven was grateful for the help.

I spend my five days in Denver CO. My best friend Chrissie lives in Highland Ranch and we spent three days playing. She took me to the Denver Art Museum where I got to play with mud on a potter wheel. We also went to the aquarium and spent one night at the movies. It was so wonderful to spend time with her.


The last two days I was with my sister Rebekah who lives in Parker. We made hair bows for my daugters and painted her Bathroom. I know it doesn't sound as fun but it was. Her five kids were so sweet and made me miss my four terribly. By the time Monday came I was ready to be home. Thanks to everyone who helped my family so I could go!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Debbie said...

What a fun time! Good for you in taking some time off for yourself!