Monday, March 26, 2012

Mckay's 5th Birthday

So I am finally getting around to blogging Mckay's Birthday. I am late because it was SO MUCH FUN, that I needed a long rest afterwards.

This year Mckay asked to have a Super Hero Birthday Party (she really wanted another Princesses party but Mom didn't think the boys would like that).
As the kids arrived capes and masks were handed out. Then they were trained to be Super Heroes!


First you had to cross the Ooey Gooey Bog,

Then defeat an alien balloon on the trampoline, and scale the Picnic Table Skyscraper.








Next you had to stop a flying comet from
destroying earth,








knock over the alien ship, avoid the Evil Robotic trucks,








fly under the bridge and last but not least throw the green Kyptonite Frisbees into the ocean. (a bucket) It was very intensive training.

Of course everyone was rewarded with Lemon Cake and Ice cream. I had never made a lemon cake before but I topped the cake with a lemon cheese cake frosting that made it the absolute BEST LEMON CAKE EVER!!!!

The cake was wonderful but the best part of the day was watching my little Mckay turn 5! She is such a special girl and we are so lucky to have her.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Marcie said...

Wow. What an awesome birthday party. You are so clever. I can't believe that Mckay is 5. Really? Time flies.

Chelsea and David said...

Man I was going to call her on her Birthday too. Time just goes too fast. She is 5 already? Geez!! Tell her we love her and Happy Birthday!! We miss you guys, we need to come visit soon :)

Kami said...

Love the party ideas! How fun!

Debbie said...

How fun! That looks like a lot more fun than a princess party to me!