Thursday, November 08, 2012

Now she's 3!

My sweet Kennedy on her birthday!
 
 
 Getting ready to open presents.
 
 
 Playing with her presents.
Some of my favorite things about Kennedy:
1. She is so much fun to take shopping! She always pulls out he wildest clothes and say, "Mom, you buy this!
2. She still love to "snuggle" In order to snuggle with Kennedy you must have a super soft blanket and a book.
3. Whether it is a nap or bedtime she can't sleep without a song. Her current favorite is sleep time. (and I love that she always sings "baby" with me)
 
Happy Birthday beautiful girl!
 

3 comments:

Chelsea and David said...

OH Happy Birthday Kennedy!! Michelle she is so so cute!! I miss my nieces and nephew. We need to come play. Are you guys coming up for Thanksgiving? I hope so :)

Aaron and Elizabeth Jensen said...

So cute I love the picture before opening presents. Happy birthday Kennedy

Debbie said...

That middle picture is my favorite, too. You guys are so awesome and hilarious!