THANKSGIVING POINT
MUSEUM OF CURIOSITY
Regan earned a trip to the museum (for good behavior). Thanks to a friend who got us in for Half off we were able to take the whole family.
It was AWESOME! We only had two hours to spend but could have spent all day there.
Even Steven and I wanted to touch and play with all the fun things.
SWIMMING!
It's how we spend most of our summer when we are at home.
PONY EXPRESS DAYS!
BRENDEN's SUMMER JOB
THE HEBER CREEPER
We found a great deal on tickets to ride the Heber Creeper. Steven's Dad LOVES trains and has never been so for Father's Day we gave him tickets and then we all joined him in the experience.




1 comment:
I loved catching up on your blog! :) I've heard the Curiosity Museum is a lot of fun! You have a swimming pool in your backyard. That's awesome. I bet your kids have so much fun!
Post a Comment