January Dance Recital
After the show Madie stole all the attention. Yep, she a cutie!
Happy Valentines Day
Meyer Cousins
Having Fun at the photo booth.
Pirate Day at Preschool. Arrghh
Last year the school had a competition for the King and Queen of Green. So this year the kid piled on the green, only to find out there wasn't a competition this year. Sad, but they looked awesome!
Happy Birthday Mckay! 8 years old and a barrel full of fun.
Grandma and Grandpa came out for Mckay's baptism. So did a lot of other family members however I didn't get a picture of them. Thanks to everyone who came.
AL LAST! We waited all winter for a good hard snow only to be disappointed. Just when we gave up hope the skies opened and gave us a pile heaven to play in.
Quick trip to Southern Utah.
Zions
Mother's Day
Regan, Mckay and Kennedy with their preschool teacher, Miss Marcie. They all adored her and I'm a little sad to have my baby Graduated from Preschool. But, she is SOOOOO ready for Kindergarten.
My oldest is also moving on. He graduated from Elementary and is headed to Jr High. No, I'm not ready. Yes, I am that old.
End of year Dance Recital. Our little basement Dance Studio stated out with 2 students, Regan and Mckay. This semester we had 4 classes and a total of 22 girls! I'll try to post the movie of the girl's dance. But I love this picture because there is Regan in the back jumping up. This is so her personality.
No comments:
Post a Comment