Friday, June 19, 2009

It's another Girl!


Here is a fun little test. Let's see who actually checks my blog. One brownie point will be given to anyone who leaves a comment on this post. Anyone who has to call to find out what I am having, well . . . . . . . .
And for all those who are wondering, there was no mistake. She is all girl!

9 comments:

Aaron and Elizabeth Jensen said...

I'm surpised you posted this fast I guess it's faster than calling everyone. I win for being the first to post. Go me!

Chelsea and David said...

a girl oh yay!!! whats her name gonna be? he he

The Nixons said...

Congrats! Looks like 4 baby boys and two baby girls for the family :)

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Another girl!

(Instead of a brownie point, can I have an actual brownie?....Please?)

Debbie said...

Yay! You have such cute little girls, I can hardly wait to see the next one!

Gawain said...

I guess you haven't had the talk with grandma gardner mom

Scott Anderson said...

Why am I not surprised? Girls rock! Anyone else notice that on the Snow side, the token boys all occupy a different position in their respective families. Brendan, oldest; Will, second; Jason, third; Caleb, fourth. This does not look good for Elizabeth, Neal, or Kimberly... Are you guys up for five, six, or seven kids? :)

BreAnna said...

We sure have had fun with three girls in a row; I'm sure you will too! Congrats!

Lynja said...

congrats! The Childs' Family is not working the same way the Snow family does... we have more boys. I guess you guys were blessed with something to take on all of the drama I am learn about right now:)