Today was Regan's 4th birthday. She wanted a Dora cake and well . . . . . I am not that great of a cake decorator. However Steven printed me off this great picture so she could have a Dora cake. The funny part was the frosting was her favorite part. Thank for the recipe mom! 
Ok, now to explain the clothes. She was a princess for day. She got to pick her own fabric and design her own dress. She had a great time. I think she is always a princess but today she got to dress like one.
2 comments:
um is it just me but I can't get the pictures to come up.
We can see the pics just fine. Must just be you, Liz. Too bad, because they're SOOOO cute! It must be AWFUL not to be able to see them. I'd be really depressed if I were you. *sigh*
;)
Post a Comment