Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Baby Kennedy















Here she is, our healthy 7lbs. 13 oz. girl!
Yes, Kennedy Noel was the very first baby born in the Riverton Hospital. No, it wasn't exactly planned to be that way but we didn't complain. Mother and baby are both doing well and expect to be showered with lots of compliments on how wonderful we both look. Ok, I didn't post any pictures of myself but if you stop by you can see for yourself, we look great!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Kami said...

congrats! Oh how wonderful are little babies? Yes Wonderful! Congrats Congrats Congrats! :)

Aaron and Elizabeth Jensen said...

Yeah, I'm glad that you got the pictures on. All of your kids look adorable in the halloween costume and Kennedy is pretty darn cute herself. Can't wait to see her next week.

Debbie said...

She's so darling! I'm totally in love with her, and I haven't even met her yet! Congratulations!

Emalee said...

I love little Kennedy, but she is much cuter than this pic shows, put a cuter pic of her on. Thanks,