Thursday, February 04, 2010

Ahhhh! It's a toliet!


Today Mckay , Kennedy and I were shopping at Macey's. Of course Mckay has to use the potty right after we put the frozen chicken in the cart. So we rush to the public restroom and I help Mckay get situated. Then Kennedy and I waited for her outside the door. We didn't have to wait long because at Macey's the toilets have sensor that flush the toilet. I head the flush and then a terrifying scream proceeded by crying and banging. I rushed in to discover Mckay with her pant still at her ankles pressed up against the door with a horrified look on her face. Poor girl thought the toilet was possessed. She was in such a hurry to get out of there we had to skip the hand washing and do with the sanitizer I carry in my purse.
Something tells me we won't be visiting any public toilets for awhile.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

BreAnna said...

funny!