Monday, February 15, 2010
Valentines Day
Since Valentines Day was on a Sunday this year we decided to celebrate on Friday. When Brenden got home from school we did this cute heart project. It was fun. Then the kids played while I made two dinners. I made picnic food for the kids and they got to eat downstairs in front of the TV. It was very special. Steven and I ate a nice dinner of chicken in spinach sauce and fried yams. It was almost too quite without the kids. After dinner we brought the kids up and played games, had a coconut cream pie and sent the children to bed. Steven was full of surprises this year. It was so sweet that he went the extra mile. I felt a little silly since I had bought him a fire extinguisher. However I had asked for a scale. I thought we were going practical this year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment