Wednesday, December 21, 2011

A few Christmas activities

The Meyer Family Christmas Party

Every year we get to spend a Saturday with all of Steven's family on his Dad's side. It is always a lot of fun. There is good food, good company, and everyone's favorite, BINGO! This year was extra special because it was the first time Dad and Mom Meyer had all their family together at once in several years. What used to be a family of 6 has now become a family of 18!


Pictures with Santa!
BC&A invited all their employees to bring thier families to see Santa. This Santa was so good I think it might have been the real one! When the girls asked for Make-up he said, "I must have a written consent from your parents before I can bring Make-up." Then Brenden asked for a Helicoptor. Santa said, "Oh good, I thought you were going to say make-up!" As you can see from the pictures everyone (except Kenedy) was glad to see Santa!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Rupunzel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BreAnna said...

What cute picture! Santa has some great excuses

Kami said...

What a cute family you have.

I love the comments from Santa.

Merry Christmas.

Rebekah said...

Thanks for the pictures!