It was a great Christmas Party. I can't remember the last time I laughed so much. It was also a great reminder how lucky we our to have such a great company to work for. (Thanks Dad)
Saturday, December 03, 2011
Gingerbread house
This year Steven's company did a Gingerbread house competition. As I am sure you all know Steven and I are both fairly competitive so we couln't pass up this oppertunity. For three days straight we burned the midnight oil to complete our house in time. There were many difference of opinions that had to be ironed out but somehow our marrige survived. In the end we did WIN the MOST REALISTIC gingerbread house prize! It was close. There was a log cabin I thought would take it for sure. But at last I think the livingroom is what put us over the top. Thanks to BC&A Steven is now the proud owner of an ipad.

It was a great Christmas Party. I can't remember the last time I laughed so much. It was also a great reminder how lucky we our to have such a great company to work for. (Thanks Dad)
It was a great Christmas Party. I can't remember the last time I laughed so much. It was also a great reminder how lucky we our to have such a great company to work for. (Thanks Dad)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Oh wow that is so Awesome! Uncle Steven, enjoy the ipad. Your gingerbread house looks amazing! It was such a creative idea.
Way to go you two!! I am sure Steve is loving the IPad, when we had one it was great. Love it!!
I am glad that your marriage survived!! The house looks great. Grandma Riggs would be proud. And tell Steve that I so jealous of his prize. Lucky!
Post a Comment