For our 12th Anniversary Steven and I made glass flowers at Holdman's studio in Lehi. I highly recommend going if you can. It was really neat and we can home with fun momentums for our Anniversary. We also had dinner at Café Rio and a good friend took the kids for a sleep over so we came home to an empty house to watch a movie and enjoy sleeping in. One of my favorite Anniversaries ever.
Brenden was away on his first 11 year old campout so the girls had a spa night. My favorite picture is Steven as the masseuse. The girls loved it and when they were all pampered they pampered me!
Now back to School. Mckay-2nd Regan-4th and Brenden-6th
Yes this is his last year in Elementary school and I am terrified for next year. (I try not to think about it)



No comments:
Post a Comment