Monday, November 03, 2014

July

Yes, my life has been so busy I am just now finding a few minutes to update my blog. Neal and Debbie: I hope you know this is mostly for you!!!!
 
 
Trip #3 Blanding UT.
A weekend in Blanding camping and visiting with the Meyers.
 


Trip #4 Morgan Utah. A weekend stuffed in a Cabin with all the Snow clan. IT WAS AWESOME! We all had an amazing time and kids are asking when we are going to do it again. Rebekah???

Happy Birthday to my amazing husband! He really wanted a weight set and I honestly thought it would go unused. I am happy to report (4 months later) That it is being used regularly and Steven has lost over 20lbs and is looking real good.

Blanket Fort Steven and the kids made for a Nerf gun war.
 
Blackfoot reservoir with the Andersons. This is a little man made reservoir in Herriman. But it was a great place to spend the afternoon!
 

Kennedy and the neighbor boy Dez.

Swimming with the neighbor kids.



Brenden had a mad scientist birthday party this year. I can't even begin to tell you how freaking awesome it was!!!! The experiments were so fun and all the kids (and Steven and I) had a blast. Really the perfect party for 11 year old boys.

No comments: